Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bizarre foods

I really like to watch voyage channel here especially the show Bizarre food by Andrew Zimmern.I like the idea of his show,showcasing the exotic foods of different countries.He always said these words,if it looks good,eat it! :)

I was happy that they featured Philippines.In this episode,he tried the balut(fertilized duck eggs),worms from trees in Palawan,lechon,ice cream in the bun and some Filipino delicacies.

Here's the video I found in Youtube.

5 comments:

Norm said...

wow kalami sa balut dae oi! naa pajud nagsaka ug butong ba kalami nalang ana mingaw na jud ko ana ba..hehhehe salamat sa visit dae ha.. take care and happy Friday for tomorrow..

Maya said...

Wow, ingit ako sa kanya.I love balut.agkasaban ko sa akong mama kay pag naa tuang friend namin mubisita namo, magdala mantua sya ug isang basket na balut kasi taga pateros nan tua sya.
gimingaw ko, tuloy sa balut.pero usahay kay makapalit manko ug balut diri sa Rennes, wala lang kuy nakit-an yong last nakong adto dito.
nalimtan nako ang unta ignun ko nimo. pagkaon man imong gibutan ,mau ni, nawala sa huna-huna nako. balik n lang ko unya.

Keith said...

Magandang gabi(7 pm cali time) Lechon is considered exotic?

I have had balut, and many of the fine foods I discovered in the streets of the Visayas.... But roast pig is roast pig, no matter what you call it..../ Nothing to bizarre there... Of course the fights over the crispy skin in the food line.... those gety bizarre.

Lou said...

We love this show esp. Antonio.

Have a nice day, Amor!

~Lou

The Shutterbug

Anonymous said...

Hi Amor, I also watch Andrew Zimmern and I saw the Philippine episode. I can't believe he ate that worm found in the tree bark. LoL kamusta na, nakalipat na ba kayo?

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...