Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Kissable tag

I got this kissable tag from my cyber friend and tukayo Amor and JoyD,thanks girls!Pasensya na sa photo,I don't have kissable lips and hindi ako masyadong maarte so light lang yong lipstick ko from Avon which I bought last year from our vacation in Davao.



“Kissable” Tag Procedure:
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two or more bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!

Now I pass this kissable tag to Pretty Me,Marie Grace and Prily

2 comments:

Lou said...

Hello Mor, di jud ni puyde nga tag nako bec. I don't use lipstick LOL

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Anonymous said...

thanks tukayo for doing the tag. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...