Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sextuplets

I was browsing in the you tube again and caught my attention of this family,The Gosselin.I was so amazed how can she delivered these 6 children all alive and safe!Me having one son,I already experienced the difficulties in my pregnancy how much more if you have 6 all in all.For me it's a miracle.All the kids are cute and healthy.If you want to read more on their story,it can be read in http://www.sixgosselins.com

I wanted to have more babies but not as many as these.Maybe a twin will do for me :)Maybe I'll be scared if there are more than 2 babies in my tummy coz it would be hard to labor and for the babies too.

3 comments:

Ladynred said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Mor.
Yap! these are amazing kids and I do believe in miracles! I'm sure they are a proud parents as well.

Keith said...

Ohhhh...... children like that....so many....all at once! My cousins numbered ten, uinder one uncle, but they were paced over a long time. These kids will all start walking, all at the same time!

Your blog is fun. Thank you.

Pinay said...

Agring-Thanks for visiting here again,they're truly miracle children.

Keith-Helo and kumusta?thanks for dropping by here,hope to see u around again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...