Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Cool Tags

I got this another cool tag from Gracey,thanks girl.

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I am:

-Happy,I called my family in Davao this morning and heard a great news,my lola is getting better.
-upset,of the ongoing problem with regards to the house payment.
-blessed,inspite of these problems my husband is always there to cheer me up.
-tired,I still have many things to segregate and put in the box for our move.
-excited,I'm gonna cook again some turun again this afternoon,hmm mapapakain na naman ako nito.
-afraid,Im gonna have the result of my diabetes examination this afternoon too.Hope I'm free from it.

So I'm gonna pass this tag to Mylou, Lara,Bernadeth,Gina and Janese

1 comment:

Gina lee said...

unya ra nako ni himoon dang ha..salamat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...