Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Want some Pansit Lome?





I like to cook and if I like some dishes,I tried to do it at home.We don't go to the restaurants often.Since my husband likes anything with pansit and likes the lome,I usually cook it for him.I remember when I was still in the Philippines,whenever my father have his salary,we always go to our favorite restaurant and ordered some Pansit Lome with loaf bread :)All of us were happy just by eating that,seems that we eaten something very special :)

Too bad,at this photo,I don't have shrimps,I usually put some.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uy ang sarap nito. Alam mo ba Amor, gusto ko itong lutuin dahil di ko pa na-try. Meron na akong pancit lomi noodles, kailangan lutuin na lang. :) Nakakagutom tuloy. lol
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

imelda said...

Wow, good for u coz u know how to cook lomi. Me, i know how ...to eat hahaha. I feel starved now.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by. I really appreciate it. Anyway, do you have a recipe for your Pancit Lome? Looks yummy!

Take care!
www.nitascorner.info
www.thomasweblinks.us
www.thomastraveltales.com
www.greatfindsanddeals.com
www.nitasrandomthoughts.info

Anonymous said...

Woowww..... food :) nyum nyum look delicious :) give me..i want :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...