Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the mother's out there!It will be my second time to celebrate this special occasion.Ours here in France will be on the last Sunday of May so,two more weeks to go.I know in Philippines and in USA,they celebrate it tomorrow.Kudos to us mothers! for we have the most novel job in the world :)

So sad that I can no longer celebrate it with my mother,I miss you Ma,happy mother's day to you too wherever you are.

4 comments:

Amy said...

happy mother's day! dang, advance ako greetings:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day. Nice blog liked reading through it.Wish you well

Anonymous said...

advance happy Mother's Day! wink*

Take care and have a great week ahead. hugs!

Pinay said...

Hello Amy,Zingtrial and Carlota,happy mother's day to you.Thanks for passing by guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...