Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Visiting Italy!

One of my dream destinations in the world is Italy.I've been wanting to go there so much,I've heard a lot of good things in every person who already visited the country.Just like France,Italy is rich in history,art,culture and gastronomy.I wanted to visit also their old castles,churches and museums.

Since summer is fast approaching,we already planned our vacation ahead of time.Good thing my husband,granted my wish :)we will be going to Italy this summer!Im very excited of this news :)at last I'll see this enchanted country soon!.I Hope we have enough time to visit different places.What is nice about here in europe is that we're not only limited to airplanes,we can also ride a train to be in different places,so perhaps we'll be taking trains in our trips.

We've already searched on the net the best deals that we can have,especially on summer,you'll expect that the prices are high than normal season.Good thing,we've found an interesting prices for the hotels.Since we planned to go to Rome and Venice,looking for a hotel for different places is so tiring,what is good with them was that they helped as much as they can to their customers,an indeed dependable customer service.They recommended places that must to see and to do when in Venice.One of the world's romantic cities and known as the "City of Water" and "City of Bridges".The never be missed Gondola rides and visit of St Mark Square and it's pigeons.

Just 2 more months,and here we come Italy!

1 comment:

M_S said...

Hi,

I think I'll try those websites you mentioned for hotels. Thank you.

http://pandorasstorm.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...