Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Burma's Tragedy

In the TV news here in France three days ago,I was really saddened when I saw the video of one of the worst tragedies in Burma.Their country was hitted by the powerful cyclone named Nargis.As of now,21,793 people died and 40,695 missing,thats a lot!

I feel pity to all of them,hope the government will do something to provide humanitarian assistance.Surely there will be food shortages,hospitalization for the survivals,medicines and some needs.Hope many people, especially the rich countries will help Burma coz the country alone can't sustain all the needs.

The Burma tragedy video I found in you tube.

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

This is a horrible tragedy. I hope that the military there will find softer hearts to allow aid in to help the suffering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...