Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What You Love The Most About Your Husband/Partner

This is really an overdue tag from Francine, sorry girl for taking so long to post it,its better late than never diba :)

I love him because he loves me unconditionally.He accepts and understand my weaknesses and he loves me for what I am.

-He is so nice to me and respect my opinions

-He is not selfish,he gives me whatever I like if only he can

-He knows to adjust when Im sulking.

-He is nice and love my family

and most of all I love him for whatever he is.

For almost 8 years that we're being together,I could say life is so good to us.Believe it or not,we haven't yet a fight in that span of marriage,thank God!Sometimes,I did some tampo or sulking but I'm glad he understand and it never went beyond that.Going 8 years and still counting!

Now I'm passing this tag to Barb,Gina,Fe,Janese,and Amy.

7 comments:

Fe said...

Wow dai amor.. you are one lucky woman.. no fight yet!! why not dai..LOL..just kidding.. you two must be all nice and respectufl to each other and understanding each others space.. way to go dai amor..no wonder you got eight years already and still counting.

Happy 8 years dai.. I am sure you will have more happy years together as I can see ...no fight yet..LOL.. i love that.. me.. give us boxing gloves and for sure will go at it..LOL..

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Such a lovely post about your wonderful man. You're still enchanted with each other - and you'll be that way eight more years from now!

Unknown said...

You really have a great husband. My husband is like that too that why I love him so.That is gr8, eight years!

I've added you on my fave sites.Hope to see you again;)

Stay pretty and happy!
Cheers from Singapore

Amy said...

amor, encore du boulot. lol* bitaw, enjoy reading your post here! will do it soon madame.. kurog ko nimo. hehehe*

WhoIsMarc? said...

i just love her because i love her.isnt loving someone reason enough?

seriously,i just love her cuz she's like my jerr maguire....she completes me in every single way :)


amen :p

Anonymous said...

You're blessed Amor. :) I'm happy to see my friends have a good marriage. Pareho tayo, Tim and I have not had a fight ever since we got married. Tampo lang ako, syempre Pinay eh. LOL Thanks for the tag.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Anonymous said...

I grab this tag i like it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...