Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Samal's Paradise Island Beach Resort

This is the Paradise Island Beach Resort,one of the most beautiful and clean beaches in Samal Island.Samal Island is around 30 minutes from the downtown of Davao City and then around 5 minutes boat ride to cross the island.I guess last year the boat ride is 7 pesos and the entrance fee of the resort is around 80 pesos.

You can do many things in the resort,you can dine in their restaurant,play volleyball,table tennis,basketball.Do some kayaking,snorkling and scuba diving and some other activities.They have also a flower garden and a mini zoo.

Every time we are in Davao city,we never forget to go in this resort.My husband likes it a lot.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Samal Island is really wonderful. I have been to Davao several times but have not gone to Samal yet. Maybe, I would the next I go in Davao.

Anonymous said...

It's a simple but great place to be. Easy place to reach and I miss having lunch there. One time, hubby and I went there to have lunch and spend some time in the sun.

Unknown said...

this is my next destination in Mindanao...

escape said...

i've been dreaming to see this beach. when when when can i visit davao???

Anonymous said...

Taga Davao ka pala Amor? We lived there for 5 years when my dad was Station Mgr. for PAL.I went to school in Stella Maris Academy. Chinese and English pa ang instruction dati, I don't know kung ganoon pa rin. Sanay ako kumain ng Durian syempre. :)
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Pinay said...

Hello Tom,Tere,Freezebox,thedong and Barb thanks for the comments.

Tom-You should go there,samal is a wonderful island with lots of beautiful resorts.

Tere-I miss the place too,lucky you,you're in davao right now.

freezebox-Try to explore this island,you'll not regret.

the dong- You should go there,southern part of Philippines has lots to offer.

Barb- wow! nakatira ka pala sa davao noon.Do u know USP?near stella Maris,dyan ako nag aaral noon sa college.Kaya pala nakakaintindi ka ng bisaya :)Kumakain ako ng durian pero hindi masyado.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...