Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love Sushis!





I already eat some sushis before but in the chinese restaurant buffet.It was my first time to dine-in in a japanese resto.I don't even know how to use the chopstick,I was laughing at myself coz I can't really figured out how to used it.I used the fork though :)

It was my first time to eat an authentic sushis made by japanese :)We even saw the man making the sushis.Their sushis were so different compared to what I've eaten in chinese resto.The taste were so good and delicious!!!I really love it!I told my husband that we should try to dine in the japanese resto and he said yes!( though my husband is not a fan of sushis).

I'm looking forward to go back there soon with my husband.

2 comments:

Prily said...

great, my dear! good for you! nice photo...seems like you are really enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

im not into sushi. but seems like to really enjoyed. good for you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...