Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lazy me!

I was so happy today because even for few hours,the sun came out again.The three of us went out and had some shopping again in the asian store and then we stayed for a while in the mini park nearby for Alex to be able to play.Hope it will not rain this evening,I really hate it.

Time flies so fast,it's been 4 days now that I'm home and stop working but have done nothing yet.I even haven't started segregating our things.Just by looking the clothes that I have to pile up,I'm already tired :( I should have the courage to start it or else we'll be running out of time coz there are lots of things to be done but I'm also happy and excited.Hay buhay!

2 comments:

Prily said...

Hi,my friend,thanks for your comment.Now i know something:you also got married in Sunny Point.Great!
I'm in Scotland already and just like what you are doing and feeling:tired,lots of household chores to do,but well, stay happy.
Take care always!

Pinay said...

Oo sa sunny point pod ko gikasal,ok ila package didto pero murag mas ning guapo ila function hall karon ba kaysa tong una.Na ana gyd na daghan i-arrange pag gikan travel.Courage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...