Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anak by Freddie Aguilar

Anak by Freddie Aguilar is one of my all time favorite OPM songs and everytime I hear this song,it really touches my heart.It made me cry remembering my parents on how they raised us and how they did all the things,the sacrifices,the hardship in life in order to provide our needs and yet sometimes we're not nice to them when we were young.I really regret what I have done before especially to our mother,the three of us were disobedient.If only I could turn back the hands of time,I'll prove and show to her how much I love her.I really miss you Ma.

Now that I'm a parent too,I will teach my son how to be respectful and be good not only to us but to everybody.

1 comment:

anN said...

I love this song. it remind me to my family. ;(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...