Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2008

Turun,anyone?



Who wants to eat turun?I'm asking this coz I made lots of it :)bigyan ko kayo kung gusto nyo :)I was really craving for this merienda in Pinas that I decided to make for myself.My husband likes it a lot too!

I used the banana plantaine(sp?)this banana taste like our banana in Pinas.Then I put some slices of jackfruit then rolled in to the rice wrapper.After that I deep it to the oil with caramelized brown sugar.Hmmm yum yum :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that looks wonderful!!

Sweetiepie said...

sus palaway jud ka da oi! hehehe perti man jud na kalami oi

Anonymous said...

Wow, ang sarap. Na miss ko na yan especially ang ginanggang tapos lagyan ng margarine.

Sis, na linked ko na pala ang 2 blogs mo, pls don't forget to link me as well ha and give me buzz.

Mira said...

Wow, can you pls send the left-over, LOL. Made my mouth watered!

Maya said...

and sarap!! now i need to look for that banana.. i once bought it but forgot to do the it. good that you say it like saba.do i need to make sure that it ripe?
pasensya na amor.

Prily said...

you make me salivate,my dear!!!!!Amor, i-package na diri sa Scotland,beh!!!!hehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Sarap naman nyan Amor! Ang tagal ko na nga ring di nakakain ng Turon. Miss ko na yung saguing na saba, wala din dito. May nakita ako dati sa CA, I thought pareho sa saba natin pero iba pa rin. Plantains din ang marami dito.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

imelda said...

Looks yummy, mouth-watering merienda.nice pic.

Lara said...

Wow, kalami sa turon dai amor oi! Murag originally cooked from the Pinas.Ha,ha, tulo ako laway da.

babyjet said...

Oi painggit sya oh! Makagutom man na Amor oi hehehe. Panghatag beh!

Unknown said...

Oh wow my mouth is wathering right now. I have not eaten this for awhile.

Pahingi;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...