Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2008

Strolled at the park

Yes,we went out this afternoon.We went to the park and strolled around.Alex was so happy playing slides and talking to some children :)He's so cute trying to make friends,though he can't speak yet but the gestures he did to catch the attention of the other kids really shows that he is friendly.He also tried the rides in the park,he was ok at first but later,he wanted to go out and I was really afraid that he will fell off to the ground.Fortunately,they stop and was able to took out baby Alex.

I'll just continue tomorrow the story of our sortie.

6 comments:

Mira said...

Good Alex had a good time in the park. Mikey loves the outdoors too. We now take a walk every afternoon. Sometimes its hard to get him inside the house, he just loves being outside blowing bubbles, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Amor! I dropped by via Pinay Jade's blog. Good to find your blog. I am a Pinay living in the UK naman - at least we are in the same continent, he he he!

Your son is so cute!

I have a Momma blog at http://www.matheubaniaga.com. You are welcome to drop by. My other blog, which I will leave here as my identification, is for all of us Pinoys who are proud of our race. Do come and see me there sometimes.

Thanks!

Lou said...

Hi Amor, bisita na pud ko!

Same here, the park is actually our second home in the summer. Mao ning nisamot ko ug katutong...

Unknown said...

Oh he is a friendly kid then;) Tha's nice.I am wishing more and more to have my own little bundle of joy.

HAve a great week ahead Amor!

Anonymous said...

Ang cute naman ni Alex, trying to make friends. :) Sulit ang pagod ng mga mommy ano?
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

escape said...

lucky for baby alex to have parents finding good time to be with him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...