Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2008

It's good to be back!

It's been a while that I was in hiatus.I'm really sorry for not being active in blogging world,it's just that the whole family got sick,first it was me who had a flu,then my husband and the last was my son.I really blame my self and felt sorry for passing it to them.It's really difficult when you're working and when you arrive at night,you still have to be awake till wee hours for bloghopping plus the bad weather we have,surely my health was affected.It's not worth to compromise my health and my family for few dollars that I have to earn in blogging.

The weather here in France is still not good.It's still cold,rains that keep coming back and even snow last night!!!Yes,we had some snow last night,I thought winter was over :)

After four long years of working in a superstore as a cashier, I definitely stopped working as of Saturday.I decided it to be a month earlier unlike as it was planned before.It's better because I will have more time preparing for our stuffs and sorting out some items to keep or to throw before we transfer to our new abode.I'm so excited,I just can't wait to plant some flowering plants and some veges :)and my baby can play around outside the house.It will be definitely different living in a house with garden than in a condo style home.

Now that I have more time in a day,I'll be active again in blogging.Again sorry for not being active for a while.Have to go, will visit you guys now :)

Reminder to all bloggers: Health is Wealth!
Have a nice day to all!

5 comments:

Joy0z said...

Yeah I agree Health is Wealth
More on Health

Anonymous said...

Wb Amor. :) I hope everyone is feeling much better now. Eto nga pala ang tag mo:
http://www.babettesblog.com/2008/03/so-cool-tag.html

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Anonymous said...

elow ate amor mustah ka na po ate ehehehe. Welcome back po ate dumadalaw lang po ate ^_~.

Ate favor naman po pede po ba na pachange po ng links ko po from cutiestbhabie.blogspot.com to http://sparkle-fairiez.uni.cc po tag mo nalng po pag naiadd mo na po ako para po alam ko po maraming salamat po mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sweetiepie said...

Glad to hear your back my dear. have a great day and take care yourself!

Pinay said...

Thanks girl for the nice words,really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...