Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

My homemade siomai







Both me and my husband love dumplings.Since we don't go to the restaurants more often,I usually made some by myself.My husband said,he rather like what I've made than the ones in resto because he knows the ingredients I've used and also I put a lot of meat :)It's also easy to do because you just have to mix all the ingredients again :)It's good if you have a soy sauce with lemon and chili,yummy!!!

3 comments:

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

I also do my own dumpling.. It also nice if you add some prawns,, Yummy

Pinay said...

Hello Joy,thanks for dropping by.Hindi ako nagmimix ng shrimps at pork kasi hindi gusto masyado ng asawa ko ang mixture kahit na nga sa lumpia.Oo masarap talaga lalo na pag ikaw mismo ang gumawa :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi, glad to know how to make dumplings.. hope u could post the recipe hehehe,.. my hubby and I love dumplings too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...