Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Palitaw

Have you tried making your own palitaw?Me,it was my first attempt making it since I crave for this pinoy delicacy for quite sometime.I thought it would be easy to do, so I tried it and yes,it's not really difficult to do.I'll be making it again since my husband loves it a lot too!hmm,sarap :)But you know what I add crashed peanuts on the mixture of sugar and sesame seeds and it taste even more yummy :)

No wonder why both of us become bigger and bigger now wah!!!!! :(

PS: don't mind the hand mark on the palitaw :)I don't know how to press it right without the fingers mark :)

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

love to see the picture heheh.. missing palitaw so much, that's one of my fave..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...