Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Miss Universe 2008 Pageant

The upcoming Miss Universe 2008 pageant,the most prestigious beauty contest will be happening on Sunday July 13,9PM live at NBC. It will be a live telecast from Nha Trang Khanh Hoa,Vietnam and it will be hosted by Jerry Springer and Melanie Brown.

Our country Philippines will be represented by reigning Binibining Pilipinas Universe,a 22 year old Jennifer Barrientos.I hope she will be the 3rd Filipina who will bring the crown and win the Miss Universe.When I saw her interview at www.missuniverse.com,she was ok.I also like Miss India aside from my beloved country contestant because she's so beautiful and smart,I like her answers on her interview.

By the way,it will be broadcasted live on ABS-CBN on the 14th.Well,I must say,goodluck to them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...