Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Goodbye "Da Boy"

I called at home this morning and I was shocked and saddened when my sister told me that Rudy Fernandez passed away this morning because of cancer.I really thought he could survived from his battle over this worst illness for he went to the best hospitals and had all the best treatments but sadly his body couldn't took it anymore.

He already accepted what will happen and he stayed to be a happy person despite of his condition.Good thing that his family and friends are there,even to the last minute of his life.For me,he is still young to die at 56.Many people will really miss him.Goodbye,Da Boy...

2 comments:

Lou said...

Yes, this was very sad. But with all the pain that he suffered, I think it was time for him to rest.

Have a great week!

~Lou
A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Prily said...

yup, it was sad for Lorna and heir family circle.just amazing how a man who is not smoking nor drinking and practising a healthy lifestyle can have cancer die young like him.so sad for LT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...