Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'll be visiting you soon

Hello guys,sorry if I'm not visible as much now,maybe many of you know that we're soon to move to our new home.It's just that we're so busy right now.I'm so happy that the problem was fixed and we'll be signing soon to close the deal.

I even missed some opportunities that were assigned to me,I didn't notice the due dates.Luckily,I have some left but I almost lost it too.I didn't even try to open my blog just to not be tempted to use the internet and concentrate on packings and some other things to be done before we move such as rendevouz and to get ready the balikbayan boxes to be sent to Pinas,for we'll be far from Paris soon.

So guys,pagpasensyahan nyo sana ako(pls bear with me)I'll be active when we're settled already.To all of you who visit my blogs,I'll pay visit soon.

5 comments:

Lou said...

Don't worry Amor, we understand. Just take it easy, don't break your back. :-)

~lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Maya said...

Don't Worry, the important is you have settled your problem. Happy to hear it.
We'll be waiting for you.
Oops, naa kuy tag nimo.

Unknown said...

Hey No problem girl! :D Take your time. I know how stressful it can be to move, pack and get settled.Ako rin mejo busy, dating si byenan at brother ko dito rin.

I'll see you when you get back.

Unknown said...

Hi Amor,
You've been tagged:D But no hurry.Just take it easy.
Your firsts and lasts

Cheers!And I hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Need a hand sis? I'm willing to help you pack..hehehe. Good luck on your move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...