Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 20, 2008

Filipinos are the most users in friendster

Filipinos are known for being friendly and it shows in friendster :)I've read in the inquirer.net that Filipinos are the biggest population of friendster users in the world,surpassing the United States,where the service was originally launched.When you browse the members,you will find many Filipinos:)I even thought sometimes that it's a social network for Pinoys :)I can even attest to that because I guess almost of my classmates in high school and in collage are members of Friendster.I even found my long lost friend there.It's a great place to find,reunite old and new friends.

1 comment:

Prily said...

naa pod ko friendster uy!hehehehe.pero sa north america(canada,example), mas prefer nila facebook.so,naa pod ko facebook.pero mas enjoy ang blogging!hehehehe!murag filipinos na pod ang bida sa blogging ay!hehehehe!maka-income pa gyud!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...