Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chocolate cake that I baked









I love to bake but I'm not an expert in baking.I really wanted to take baking and cake decoration classes.I wanted to know more the proper way of baking and know the techniques in decoarting a cake.Maybe I'll inquire in Davao once we arrive there for some short classes.

This is the chocolate cake that I usually bake,it's just so simple.My husband and my son loves it a lot.It's so easy to do coz I only have to mixed all the ingredients.I baked only simple cake recipes :)

4 comments:

Gina lee said...

Dang si Delia gani na pinsan nako nagabake sya ug cake..gitagaan ko niya ug jelly roll cake..you like??tagaan taka copy..

Lou said...

OMG! Look at the frosting, I bet cute little son was bouncing off the wall, heheh.

Lou

Prily said...

i am sure i will love what you bake,my dear!!!gilaway ko ba!hehehe!oo,daghan short course sa davao.goodluck!

Mira said...

I love to bake as well, but I don't seem to have much time for it lately. This cake looks really yummy!
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...