Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Putting an entrecard

It's been a while that I've seen some blogs that have entrecards but didn't pay much attention about it.Until my friends said I have to get one since it will help to increase the rank of the blog.Thanks to Amy who helped me to get this into my blog.Just bear with me coz I'm still new with this entrecard thing.To all the visitors,kindly drop in my entrecard and I'll pay you a drop too.Thanks.

2 comments:

Maya said...

hahaha... hay naku,Amor I was able to ask you what's this entrecard all about.
turo mo na lang nako later ha.

Anonymous said...

Ngeh,bago lang ko kabalo ani Maya :)Sure tudluan tika sa kabaluan lng nko :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...