Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to all!!

Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to all!!!May we have a wonderful christmas and a fruitful new year.On the 26th will be going to Paris and will stay there until January 1.We'll have family reunions to attend and will be celebrating new year at Janese's house.I'm hoping that in the next new year celebration,we will celebrate it with my family in Philippines.Too bad it didn't push through this year.

So I'm saying this in advance coz I don't know if I still have the chance to visit all the blogs.Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year once again!!!

To all of you who visited and dropped ECs in my blogs,bear with me if I couldn't visit some of you for now.I'll make it up to you guys,promise.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Chistmas Graphic Comments

6 comments:

anne said...

wow that is nice to know girl regards mo na lang kami sa taga paris hehehe

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas too, Amor.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anne and Kerslyn,thnks for dropping by,Merry Christmas to both of you!

Lily said...

Hi Amor,

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous new year 2009!

Enjoy the holidays!

Gina lee said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Dang. wala ko kasend ug card sa inyo kay wala man ko kabalo sa inyo new address Dang :-(. Enjoy the holidays.

Pinay said...

Hello Lily and Gina thanks for dropping by girls.Happy New Year to both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...