Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Having problem with my entrecard

It really upset me when everytime I visit blogs and wanted to drop some ECs,it stated "get one".Or it takes a lot of time before it will mark "drop".I just don't understand coz I logged in already.I'm just still a newbie with this entrecard thing and I really don't know why it happens.I even emailed them(entrecard) my problem,I'm just waiting for their response.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try SiteHoppin widgets, they are a lot better and you don't have to waste time dropping meaningless cards.

Anonymous said...

Hello,thanks for the info.I will check it out.

Anonymous said...

I think EC system is got a problem

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...