Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Italian pasta with cream and tuna flakes

I like to make this dish coz it's one of the favorite foods of my husband and I love it too.To make a change for the usual pasta with tomato sauce,I made this one with cream and with tuna flakes.I just boiled the pasta with seasoning cube.Then when it's already cooked,put the cream,tuna flakes,mozarella cheese,grounded fried garlic and onion,chopped green onions and parsley and black pepper to taste.After you mixed all the ingredients with the pasta,you're done and it's ready to serve.It's so easy to prepare and I can assure you will have a very delicious meal.



3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

my kids would love this very much.. yummmy...........

imelda said...

whats the cream you are saying here sis? I wana try this delicious looking pasta made.

Pinay said...

Hello reana claire and Imelda,thanks for leaving your comments.It's really yummy,try doing it and you'll satisfied to the max :)
About what type of cream,I really don't know the exact equivalent of this cream in PInas ,here in France,we call it creme fraiche.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...