Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Want to know how to fold a t-shirt really fast?

Can you fold a t-shirt very fast?? Me,I can't,I'm bad when it comes to folding clothes :)While looking for some music videos in youtube,I stumbled in this video.A video of a japanese woman who folded the t-shirt very fast.Too bad,she didn't show it slowly so that the viewers can catch up :)

I think,I already saw this before but not paid much attention.But this time,I'm interested because I always have a hard time folding our t-shirts.So maybe I'm gonna try her style,I will just play the video slowly hehehe :)

What a cool way!

1 comment:

Pinay said...

Hello Hapi,thanks for dropping by,yeah sure I'll link u back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...