Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My lemonade stand award

I got award from Fickleminded ,thanks girl for choosing my blog.



Here’s the simple rules:

Please share this award with your ten favourite bloggers by doing the following:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And here’s my nominee:

Maya
Barb
Lucille
Amy
Mira
Hazel
and to all my friends blogs too!

You deserve this award girls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Pinay said...

Hello Hapi,thanks for dropping by again here.I'll surely visit again your informative blog.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

thanks for the effort for doing the tag.:)

Amy said...

madame, musta na ang beauty? 'lamat sa award:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Fickleminded,thanks for gving this award.

Hello madame Amy,maayo lang mi dri,kasurvive ghapon hahaha

Babette said...

Hello Amor, merci! alam mo I don't know a lot of French, baka ten words lang. LOL I want to learn though para pagnakarating ako dyan sa bansa nyo eh di ako maloloka sa pag-order ng pagkain sa restaurant. :o)

Pinay said...

Hahaha,hindi naman sguro Barb kasi nakasurvive ka nga sa Italy eh :)Ito pa na alam mo ang basic ng french,so easy nalang yan sayo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...