Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tips for saving energy

Before,when we got our electricity bill,I was so shocked of the amount we have to pay every month.Maybe because we use a lot of the heaters here at home and we have many appliances that really consumes high energy.So what I usually do now for us too save energy is I just only put on the appliances the time Im gonna use them.When cooking,I prepare all the ingredients and kitchen utensils I have to use before starting to cook to save some gas and electricity.Also with the computers at home,if we are done using it,we put it off.Still we have lots of appliances that needs to be on constantly.I just hope doing those things will lower our energy consumption though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...