Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Picture Meme

I got this tag from Barb,thanks Barb.It's nice to reminisce the past :)

Here are the rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.



This picture was taken last December 31,2005 in our apartment before.It was new years's eve and I was 8 months pregnant(I gave birth after 9 days).Usually we go to Janese's house every new year to celebrate,but that time it was hard for me to travel and walk long distance.So we decided that it will be done at home.It was my husband who prepared all but I helped him in serving the foods :).It was me who arranged and decorated the table though.

Though we were only 4 couples but it was fun.We had some exchanging gifts and games.It was really nice to see again our friends.Too bad that we were not there this year with them.

Now,I'm gonna pass it to Janese,Gina,Shy,Maya and Hazel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this tag Amor.
It is nice to look at old photos and reminisce. Magkasunod pala ng birthday si Alex and Amber. January 12 ang birthday ng dalagita ko.
btw, I saw your pics sa Friendster. I love the view from your backyard, ang ganda sigurado sa gabi ano?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Amor! thanks for tagging me! I will definitely grab this tag

Anonymous said...

Hello Barb,oo maganda talaga paggabi kasi mga lights ang makikita mo sa ibaba lang kasi yong city proper.Ay oo magkasunod lng pala sila ng b-day.

Hello Hazel,I'll be doing your tag too,thanks girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...