Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm a fan of The Amazing Race

Yes,not only I'm a fan of TARA but I'm also a fan of The Amazing Race.They are now on it's 13th season and this season is so funny courtesy of the team of Dan and Drew,they just don't stop making me laugh everytime they do the tasks(just watch the show and you will see what I mean:)Also,I really like the blossoming love between Starr and Dallas,they look good together,especially in the 9th episode,where Dallas took the hand of Starr,it was so sweet :)I'm hoping that they will end up together.I'm rooting for the teams of Nick and Starr and Toni and Dallas.But whoever wins this race,they deserve it.Watch out for the next episode,I guess it will be a tough one since they will be vying for the top 3.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...