Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

My new freebie:Mon Bebe

It's another freebie again.This time it's a full kit called Mon bebe.I made this kit when my son was born.That time I was into designing but stopped when I got busy with baby and work.I just made some changes to the papers and made it more grungy.Enjoy using it!

My third digital scrapbooking freebie:(just click the image to have a better view)



I divided it in 2 parts,you can download the first part here and the second part here

11 comments:

Lucie Cali said...

It's great! Thanks very much.

Christi_scrapsalot said...

Thank you very much, very sweet kit! Perfect for my little guy.

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

I just had a baby boy and I'm on the hunt for cute kits. This is perfect!

Jewel said...

Thank you for this - its very pretty.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

So cute...thank you very much for sharing. Bye...

Lauri said...

Thankyou so much for sharing, I love it :)
Hugz Lauri

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias....es bello!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ethel

Pinay said...

Thank you girls for taking time to leave me some wonderful messages and loving my kit.I'll be giving again another kits here soon.

Mira said...

Hi Amor, nabuhay ka? LOL. Thanks for leaving comments in my posts. We're pretty good, how about you? long time no hear. Anyway, I didn't know you're into digiscrap freebies too. Wow, very nice, I'm gonna download this for sure. I also have a scrap blog, still a novice but I'm getting there. Thanks again and see you around.

Anonymous said...

Wow- this is so great Amor. For sure I'll keep coming back here.

I love this kit, very nice. Thanks for sharing. Galing!

That Bald Chick said...

I just wanted to let you know that I used your kit in a layout that I posted on my blog:
http://ladyvdzine.com/?p=366

Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...