Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We went out

Now that it's cold,we seldom go out coz I don't like to wear layers of layers of clothes and I just hate the cold weather.But,we went out yesterday,we went to the bank first to send some money to my family in Davao then we head to the super store for grocery shopping.Bought some foods,stuffs for baby and books for my husband.We didn't stay longer there,normally we do some window shopping in some of the boutiques in the mall.It rained a lot and it was very cold outside that's why we went home straight after shopping.

2 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Amor. Malamig na talaga dyan ano?? Kumusta na? Napanood mo ba ang latest episode ng TARA3? Nasa final 3 na sina Geoff and Tisha!! And I heard rumors na sila daw ang nanalo - well, we will see sa finale next week :)

Anonymous said...

Oo nga one of the top 3 sila.Pero kainis lang kasi hindi sila ang nanalo.Nabasa kos a forum na tama na naman ang spoiler ng Sony ad.I hope next season,Philippines na ang mnalo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...