Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tarte aux Fraises (Strawberry Pie)

Here in France,usually the desserts comme gateaux are in tarte with fruits.Not the usual pie I see in the Philippines.Here they love putting any kinds of seasonal fruits on their cakes or pies.

I had some strawberries in the fridge so I made tarte aux fraises or strawberry pie in english.Normally I use it for strawberry shake,my husband loves it but since I haven't baked for sometime now and I wanted to eat a gateaux.I love doing it because it's easy to make and it's so delicious!

Here's the photo of my homemade strawberry pie.

5 comments:

Babette said...

naku, kakagutom! LOL My kids love strawberries, they always eat it raw. I might try this one of these days.

Lily said...

Hello Amor passing by wishing you all a happy week-end. strawberry was my favorites yummy!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Amor,i love this dessert!Well done!I am very sure that it is sooooo delicious!

Lou said...

Hi Amor! The pie looks DELISH!

Pinay said...

Hello Barb,Lily,Prily and Loanah,thanks for the nice comments.Eto nga galing na naman ako sa market bili ako ng 1 kilo na strawberries,gawin kong shake mamaya.Have a nice weekend everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...