Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 3, 2008

Euro Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Resort Paris is located at Marne la Vallee and it has two park,the Disneyland Park and the Disney Studio.Disneyland Park is an amusement theme park composed of of five imaginary lands to enjoy,the Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Frontierland and Main street USA.

What I loved and most waited is the Parade of Disney characters,it reminisced my childhood.I watched almost those cartoons.It was so nice seeing them alive hehehe.

Disneyland Studio main attractions are Armageddon special effects,rock and roller coaster ride,disney animation,cinemagique to name a few.Rock and Roller coaster Ride with Aerosmith,seems that you're doing 360 degrees of turn,100km/h of speed in less that 3 seconds,I remember I told my self that,it would be my first and last,I thought I'll end up there.I just screamed out loud with tears for me to be able to breathe.Same thing happened to me when I rode the Space Mountain at Disneyland Park.I guess rides like that are intended to those with high adrenalin and seeking some adventures.

By the way,they are celebrating their 15 anniversary,so kids 7 years below will get free accomodation and free entrance to both Disney Parks.That's great,right?

You will really enjoy visiting here,just be early so that you can have a taste of each ride.







3 comments:

Joy0z said...

wow! wish I could be there. One of my dream.Great photos!!!

Babette said...

Ang ganda ng castle, mukhang mas maganda pa yan kaysa yung nandito sa Disneyworld and Disneyland. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Joy,one day makapunta ka din sa Disneyland.Thnks for the comment.

Hello Barb,really mas maganda pa ito kaysa dyan sa USA,sguro pag 4 years old ni baby punta kami ng California,gusto ko kasing pumunta dyan kasi madaming parks,Disneyland,universal studio, tsaka yong sea world din.Dream ko talaga pumunta dyan sa USA,I hope it will come true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...