Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pork with black beans

Actually it's an overdue post but I decided to post it though.It's one of my husband's favorite dish I prepared.If you are always cooking the traditional adobo style,why not try pork with black beans for a change?I guarantee you,it's very delicious!masarap talaga to the max :)

It's so simple and easy to do,you can use chicken fillet too.First,sauté garlic and onions.When the garlic started to get brown and the onions get translucent,add the pork,cook it for a while.Then add some soysauce,the black beans,a little water(my husband likes sauce :) and I added star anise too, to give more flavor.Put some pepper and glutamate to taste.Just simmer it after mixing all the ingredients and that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It look delicious ..... :D cook in curry or ketchup also good :D

Etavasi

Pinay said...

Yeak,it is surely delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...