Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Six Quirky Things About Me

Hello girls,don't be mad at me if your names will be listed again below,that means I always think and care for you.This time,I was tagged by my friend Fe ,my great supporter hehehe.Thanks madame.

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1.I eat medium done meat.I was influenced by my husband but not to the extent the same with him coz I’ll never eat a meat with lots of blood

2.When I have something to do,I tend to take my time,that’s why,I’m always late.

3.I talk when I sleep.My family and Rene can attest to that.But I always said to them,it’s impossible! but I believed them now hehehe.

4.I talk to myself.Yes,it’s bizarre to other’s but it’s me.That way I can burst out what I have inside especially when I’m angry.

5. I tend to promise but usually failed to do it right away.As I said,I take my time but forgot that the time passed by already.

6. When shopping I tend to turn and turn around,I spend hours in the store just looking for few items.That’s why my mother before didn’t want to bring me with her and even Rene sometimes said that to me too.


Now,I'm tagging these ladies,its good to know their strange habits too hehhee.

-Byotipol
-Bernadeth
-Lilla
-lynn
-Chubby
-Shela

Thanks Girls!

1 comment:

Fe said...

Dai amor.. di na man ko kanumdom kon asa man ko gasulat adtong bahin lagi nga mag talking talking when sleeping?? dah.. bahala na lang kong saa to dapit..

answer na lang ko diri kay gadali ko..

nakatawa man ko lagi nga parehas diay ta.! ginoo ko! dili lang unta ta ibutang sa same room or otherwise we will have a good time talking to each other in our Deep Sleep!! unsa kaha no.. si hubby ra ba usahay kay kinkoy man sab.. ingon sya nga one night daw when I least expect daw nga i tape lagi daw ko niya to prove lagi daw nga wa siya namakak.. then he will publish daw sa youtube.. sos ginoo ko.! dila ra tingali niya ang way labod..hahaha..

same here also about the meat thingi.. I like to eat medium rare but not like what you were saying, blood running down on your plate..LOL.. ngeh..

sigi dai.. adto sa ko sa laing blog.. see you around and thanks for playing too..

it's always fun to play..

take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...