Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My christmas gift to my husband

The other day when we went to the mall,I was still searching for the gift that I have to give to my husband.I couldn't yet decide which one to give.First,I went to the book section,looking for some new sorties of his favorite authors but was dismayed coz he already had those books.Good thing I asked him :)After that I went to the men's polo shirt section.I saw some nice polo shirts with cool designs and colors.I guess it would be nice for my husband.

Still on deciding what to buy,I went to the electronics and appliances section,I saw a raclette grill with fondue pot.I remember my husband wanted to replace our very old raclette grill coz it's much outdated and also he wanted to have a granite stone grill on top.And also having a fondue pot,it would be nice for me to finally try the "fondue".So I bought it.Besides,we love eating raclette and at the same time,we also have fun doing it.

I was thinking of the polo shirt but I will buy it on his birthday instead.I just hope my husband would like my christmas gift to him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...