Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Was busy baking and cooking

I am really tired today coz I was busy cooking and baking.I cooked "pansit" or the sauteed noodles and "embutido" or steam meat with vegestables.I also baked muffins,vanilla cake and made buttercream frosting.My husband did the grilled the big thigh part of the turkey.

With all the food that we prepared today and to think that we are only three at home,it's really a lot!!! we couldn't even finish even a single dish :)There are lots of left overs.If only I could send some of those to my family in the Philippines through the computer screen,it would be nice hahahaha.





1 comment:

Gina lee said...

Happy New Year Rene, Alex and to you Dang. Hopefully you can give me your address in fb para naman makasend ko ug card :-).mis u Dang.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...