Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My son is so excited for christmas day!

Two nights more and it's christmas eve.My son is so excited,he couldn't wait anymore to see his gifts under the christmas tree.He's been asking us if Santa Claus will really passby and leave some gifts for him.We assured him that he will get the gifts he wanted coz we already sent the letter to Pere Noel (Santa Claus).I remembered how happy he was when his father wrote the letter.He kept on telling the gifts hahaha!

My husband told me that if a child wrote a letter addressed to Santa Claus,the post office staff will reply by sending card or letter to the sender.I just hope that he will have fun and be happy on christmas day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...