Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagalog Romance Pocketbook

Eversince I was in high school,I really love reading tagalog romance pocketbook.Maybe because I'm a hopeless romantic person :)the books that I usually read are the Valentine Romances and Precious heart Romances.The authors that I like are Helen Meriz,Gilda Olvidado,Maria Elena Cruz,Martha Cecilia,Arielle,Noelle Arroyo and a lot more.

I remember,before I have to save my "baon" just to rent or buy some pocketbooks.I was really addicted and everytime I read the novels,I've fallen for the characters :)

When I relocate here in France,I brought many pocketbooks.If I know a Filipina owns some,I usually exchange or borrow.I guess I have almost a hundred here at home.Until now that I'm here in my new place,I continue reading but not as often as before because I can only buy pocketbooks when we go to Paris.

Next year when we go home,I'll buy a lot again :)

2 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi, do u have my lovely bride copies? I'm here at UNited States no.1 addict din ako... swap tayo hehee.

Unknown said...

Hi... Please check FRN website to read free tagalog novels... http://www.filipinoromancenovelfrn.com

Enjoy and happy reading :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...