Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The beauty of Chateau de Versailles or Versailles Castle

Few months after I arrived here in France,we visited Chateau de Versailles or Versailles Castle,the residence before of Louis XIV.It is one of the most visited landmarks in France for it has an enormous beautiful chateau and a vast magnificent garden.

I remember the first time we went there,we already went very early but we never visited the whole castle and it's garden.It's so big that a whole day is not enough.Two weeks ago we visited again the place with my friend Lucille.That time we didn't go inside,we just roamed around the garden but still never had a chance to explore the whole place.Still,it's so beautiful,the garden is well maintained.

So if you happen to visit France particularly Paris,don't forget to visit this place.It's really worth the time and the money.

We really enjoyed our second visit eventhough it was a short one.







5 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

Very, very nice!

Enjoy the long weekend!

Jean said...

Perfect Photo of..Chateu de Versailles, How I wish I could visit this place too..

Thank you for sharing.. :*

Jean
My Health Collections

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hope you're having a nice week so far!

Josh said...

Oh Paris! That is the very first place that comes to my mind every time I think of traveling.

Josh of Wide Travelers

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! ang ganda naman ng place Ams, I really want to travel to Europe... someday hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...