Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Get together with my friends

We had a nice short vacation in Paris with my friends.We stayed at Lucille's house for 3 days and 3 days too in Janese's house.They were so kind to let us stayed in their homes.Both me and my husband were very happy seeing them again after over a year.We had a get together and we were able to see also our other friends like Ann and her husband Sanai and Maria with her baby boy Eric.

We ate some pinoy foods like biko,maruya,turon,sinugba and pinoy BBQ.We really had some fun,we talked a lot and took some funny photos.How I wish we just live near to them so that I can see them as often as I want.



6 comments:

imelda said...

SO UR PREGGY SIS?

Gorgeous MUM said...

good to know you had fun!

Gorgeous MUM said...

Enjoy the weekend!

anne said...

wow nice photos girl, nag bakasyon diay mo paris thats one place I always dreamed on by the way have an award for you no rush just take ure time... http://annebianca.com/2009/04/friendship-and-best-blogger-award.html

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hello! I've got something for you HERE!

imelda said...

how are u???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...