Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vietnamese soup

Aside from Chinese and Japanese foods,I also like to eat Vietnamese foods.Like what I've said in my previous post,we don't often go to the restaurant.I like to cook and I want to prepare dishes at home rather than dining at the restaurant.Sometimes,I just look and taste the food and after that I'll try to cook it at home :)In these photos,I made a vietnamese soup that I like but I made some changes coz I didn't have some spices for the soup instead I just sauté ginger,garlic and onion for the soup but it turned out great and delicious!





3 comments:

Gina lee said...

Dang naglaway na gyud ko dire..maghimo guro ko unya ug wanton soup..hay ..oh la la hehe

imelda said...

wow, chef diay ka. hope u have a great day sis.

Francesca said...

Magaya nga yang viet soup mo...
Maulan sa Nice for a week now,
kakainis...

Hope, oks na weather natin tom.
La lang, bisita laang at musta dyan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...