Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1st Digital scrapbooking freebies:Flowers

It's been a while that I haven't done any digital scrapbooking layouts,I guess it's almost 2 years since I made my last page.I stopped it when I had my baby and was working at the same time.I was really busy at that time.But now that I'm not working anymore,I would like to continue scrapping some pages.I miss doing it and now that I have lots of photos to scrap,I should start soon :)

I'm very thankful to people who always give wonderful freebies and in return or a "thank you" gift on my part,I would like to give also some digital scrapbooking freebies here in my blog.So here is my first freebies,called Flora.All the elements here are made in 300 dpi.By the way,I have my second freebie at my other blog which is an alpha.Enjoy!


You can download it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...