Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A terrible week for us

Yes,what a terrible week for us.For almost eight years that we've been together,it was the first time that my husband got very ill,admitted in the hospital and be operated.I was really scared when he started to feel severe abdominal pain,had difficulty to walk,wanted to vomit and even difficulty to speak.I told him,we should go to the hospital since I know it was really serious and I was glad that he agreed with me,I know my husband,he doesn't want to go to the hospital if possible.

The doctor said,it was really on time that we were at the hospital,because it was already an acute appendicitis,if he wasn't treated that day,it maybe very dangerous to him.Glad that his operation went well and he stayed 5 days in the hospital.I'm glad that we're at home now.But still he just couldn't believed until now that at his age,appendicitis will hit him.I'm just thankful to God that his safe now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear that :(

hope your husband will get better soon :)

best regards, cheers :)

imelda said...

thanks for the timely visit to the doctor. hope he feels better now. ingatz too sis.

Francesca said...

DEAR DEAR DEAR...
Grabeh, kakatakot nga yang biglaan, nakaka stress.

Hindi ba nag offer ng estheticien kay husband after hospitalisation?
ako me offer, psychologist and pa beauty daw? haha.

Siya, ganda ng photos mo when in rome.

Pinay said...

Hello girls,thanks for the concern and taking time to visit here.He's ok now but still having some pain on his stitches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...