Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 6, 2009

Rin on the Rox,you rock girls!!!!

Have you heard the duo Rin on the Rox?If not,then you have to check their videos in youtube.I'm almost done watching all their videos :)I just can't get enough watching their videos,I replay and replay it especially their versions of Beyonce's songs.

The two girls are great singers and I'm even more proud coz they are both Filipina.They sing like a pro and they even sing better than the original artist :)(IMHO).Lately,they were one of the guests in Ellen Degeneres Show and it was fantastic!I hope they will be known and have a great singing career in USA.I wish them luck.Check their videos below and I'm sure you will admire them.You rock girls!!!





3 comments:

Babette said...

Hi Amor, I have an award for you here:
http://www.onehomediva.com/2009/02/kreativ-blogger-award.html

I saw them on Ellen and they are good.

Pinay said...

hello Barb,oo ang galing talaga nila na ,gusto ko boses nila ang galing nila magblend.I'll surely take the award thank you madame.

Shane said...

An update on Rin on the Rox:

Rin on the Rox's first single "Torture" is now available on iTunes! Their YouTube fans are loving it!

Their home-made music video for "Torture" is on YouTube (www.youtube.com/hiphoprinrox)

Erin and Roxanne have also been busy developing their website (www.rinontherox.net) which has pics, bios, faqs, video links, and t-shirts for sale.

Rin on the Rox recently performed at San Francisco State University and will be performing again on April 18th at Stanford University.

Their hope is to raise enough money from the sale of the "Torture" single and t-shirts that they will be able to afford to record a whole album.

They are depending on the FANS to spread the word about Rin on the Rox. So please keep the BUZZ going!

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...