Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award

Thanks Barb of One Home Diva for giving me this award.



Rules:
List 6 things that make you happy
Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for being Kreativ.
Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Link to the blogs receiving the award.
Notify the recipients.

1.Knowing that my family here and in Davao are in good health( I call them everyday to know how they are,happy na ako if all of them are ok).

2.Whenever my Pangga say "Je t'aime Pangga"

3.My son's improvement

4.Whenever I see my family in Davao on webcam :)

5.Having dried fish and bagoong at home :)

6.A vacation

Im giving this award to Maya, Hazel, SearchingWellness, Gerthy and Agring

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...