Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2008

We still don't have internet

I'm still using internet cafe in checking my emails up to now.Honestly,it's been almost 2 months that our internet connection is not yet up.Maybe our modem has a problem coz they already checked the telephone line and it was ok.The only thing that we can do for now is wait but the wait becomes very very long and it really irritates me and it freaks me out!It's really difficult not to have telephone and internet,I swear!

For that spand of time,I missed a lot of opportunities and I still haven't visit you guys.Hope you understand,I'll really make up to all of you.Once again,thanks for the constant visit.If only I can stay longer here in internet cafe but I can't it's quite expensive and it's quite far from home.

1 comment:

HappyHelen said...

I agree...it's crazy without the internet. Stay happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...